Monday 6 September 2010

Here we go round the mulberry bush

I managed to pick up a copy(s) of the Mulberry lookbook for this season. I absolutely love the print on the cover!

Im on the hunt for a faux fur coat for this winter. So far the only ones I have seen cost way over my budget (I become a fully fledged poor student next week) Im determined to find one though. If your out there please let me find you soon!
That Alexa...how my heart beats for you!


Doesnt that look like fun? Wonder how many tries that took to get her photographed mid-air? I swear jumping photos take forever to take.Well to get the perfect one where everyone is raised off of the floor in some kind of jumping pose

Mulberry Stickers! Who would of thought it? Plus they are free along with the lookbooks! One I've stored away and another is proudly stuck on my new notebook for college. The black spots are all fuzzy which is a bit weird to feel but im not complaining because after all its mulberry and best of all free! (Annie and I are loving free designer books at the moment which I'll explain about in a later post)

6 comments:

  1. love the sticker! i want one of those too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MULBERRY

    Tc

    wwww.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    If you would like to enter our Giveaway and win a Prada bag then check out our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. great lookbook! the sticker is so cute!

    i'm on the lookout for a lovely faux fur too, so hard to find one i can afford!

    xox

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is stunning, I'm craving for this lookbook now.

    PUCK @ ONEOFPOINTS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been coveting the Leopard print Alexa for ages now! Its gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hayy
Thanks for commenting
Have a good day!