Wednesday 7 April 2010

London Calling

The result of two trips to London:

1. Marc Jacobs Wellies!




From one of my favourite shops! There was whole rainbow of colours to choose from but i like the blue. The lighter blue matches a Hollister t-shirt i brought to wear on a geography trip next week. I love wellies! Who could have even thought that something so practical could be also designer and with a price tag of only £14!

2. John Galliano and Dior ribbons



To Promote the new fragrances flawless and slighty intimidating perfume assistants hand out nice pink ribbons smelling of the lovely perfume. Does it help me decide to buy the perfumes? No but keeps my designer ribbon collection growing.
The John Galliano one smelt the best but the Dior one is so cute with a small bow on each of the ends.




3. Juicy Couture Wallet


The tissue paper that was inside it. Yes im sad enough to keep things like this.

The purse itself with my crappy carpet square in the background (No I dont have actual carpet like any normal person has because we put my furniture up first then thought about flooring). It kind of matches my bag which is why I brought it.

The signature "J" at the back. Which most of the purses and bags have.
The zipped change part says "Mad Money" and the card part says "Juicy Princess". Its good as its a roomy purse and im dreadful in a shop fumbling around either getting the money out or putting my change away.
Of course I will keep and cherish this store bag. Its so girly and cute!

Indeed I choose Juicy.

Even the inside of the bag has a logo in!
4. Free ultracolourful and now used as a bookmarker postcard


In the basement of Selfridges there is a pop-up work studio where Andrea Blood and Zoe Sinclair and their team are producing three magazine issues of "The paper eaters" . Its so fun in there; what with a dance floor area, random dolls, bright colours and walls covered in their photography work. There is also a "cut-out doll" area where you hang paper dresses/outfits and have your photo taken. Remember them paper doll books?

3 comments:

  1. i love those wellies, mine just got a little hole on each foot on the sides, but then again i did wear the heck out of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wellies! Were they £14 from the Marc Jacobs shop? I want some!

    ReplyDelete

Hayy
Thanks for commenting
Have a good day!