Sunday 10 April 2016

Out from hibernation

I haven't blogged for about 5 years now which seems crazy!  I guess as I got older I got busier. It made me smile (and slightly cringe) looking over my very first posts. Looking back at pictures of the work I did at school and college I can see how I had the creativity and drive that has made me into the designer I am today.

A very quick recap of the last five years: I completed college having passed the BTEC Fashion Design and Media with D*D*D (Top grades!) where I developed a love for accessory design. I went onto the study fashion accessories (complete course name: Ba(Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Accessories: Product Design and Development) at the London College of Fashion. I am still currently a student but on a placement year at Kurt Geiger (I absolutely love it, as stylish as the Devil Wears Prada but without the bitchiness) I return to uni in October to complete the final year of my degree!

Does anyone still use blogspot? Let me know if you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hayy
Thanks for commenting
Have a good day!